Reader surveillance must stop!
- Don't judge the solutions that come from interviewer's within two minutes. Ask the interviewee to compare and evaluate multiple ideas? Check if the person can assess the properties of the proposed solution? If she clearly sees all the pros and cons?
- Don’t ask puzzles. Let interviews test programs.
- Nobody knows everything. Be open. Listen. Think. Yes, even if you are interviewing someone.
- Be tolerant for imperfections.
- Learn the background.
- Common sense, fairness, tolerance, real interest, and open-mindedness are!